Free units are not showing up for any users

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Free units are not showing up for any users

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Adam
    Spectator
    For example, if you visit this course page https://www.hublearn.com/course/facebook-live-mastery/ and scroll down, you will see there are 2 units are free for users to view. Clicking any of them would show the unit details i.e. video. It used to work few months ago. But today I tested but none of them work anymore! Please could you find out the issue ? Thank You.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Either WP admin - LMS - Settings , free units only for logged in user is enabled or your WPLMS plugin is outdated. Please check and update. IS there any customisation related to single-unit in your site ?
    Adam
    Spectator
    No there are no customisation related to single-unit in your site. We didnt touch the parent file even in child theme. And free units only for logged in user in not enabled. See the screenshot. https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/14336568?key=f05e565f34af5d4cde7d07d5721a3f11 Our current theme wplms version is 4.098 and all wplms related pluigns are uptodate.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi there is an ongoing issue in wplms plugin that free units are not showing any content to the users . We have fixed this and same will be available in next update of wplms plugin. the setting : Free units should only be accessible to logged in members[ Legacy ] is working fine for us .
    Adam
    Spectator
    okay we will wait for wplms plugin updates.
    Veronica
    remaining this topic open
    Adam
    Spectator
    Hi let me know when you release or fix the plugin?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi update for this has been already released .
    Adam
    Spectator
    Thank you its working. You can close ticket.
    Veronica
    thanks for your confirmation
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Free units are not showing up for any users’ is closed to new replies.