freeze screen when logging in

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues freeze screen when logging in

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    litodes_468
    Participant
    Hi there! i’m facing some issues after migrate mi wplms site to another domain. i Cannot log in! the page freezes after complete login form… Update Firebase with my new domain and copy the config code to my backend and still not working. In localhost and another domain it worked perfectly!
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please share WP Admin details and site link. As a trial : Try removing firebase config from your site and check again if things work correctly.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    reminder . please share site link with WP admin detials.
    litodes_468
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    I tried logging in, the API request to login is loading the home page which means it is being truncated. I am checking if any plugin is causing this. A possible reason is that some web hosts restrict front end login function in wordpress, it is possible that this new site uses a web host which has restricted this.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Testing if my analysis is correct. I am trying to login to your account via woocommerce's front end login YOUR SITE.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wc-settings&tab=advanced
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    I am also unable to ssave or create any page in your site. getting this eror : "Ha fallado la actualización. Las respuesta no es una respuesta JSON válida."
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘freeze screen when logging in’ is closed to new replies.