front end course creation – can't find strings

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues front end course creation – can't find strings

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    spersyn
    Participant
    Hi, am using loco translate and have made good progress for "fr_FR" of WPLMS Front End plugin (now reaching 80%), but I have 2 issues:
    1. I can't find strings related to unit/quiz/assignment, like
      • "SAVE", "EDIT IN ADMIN", "PREVIEW" button text strings when editing unit
      • "Unit duration parameter" string whitin unit edition.
      • No EVENTS elates strings found for step 4 of Front End course creation....
    2. Maybe a hint explaining  previous issue, I copied language file to global languages folder to avoid losing translations with any new updates:
      • Loco translate still shows version of WPLMS FRONT END plugin as being 1.9.3, while I am using last version 2.0.6.
      • I suspect I need to sync/update using latest POT file from version 2.0.6 since my last update, but don't know how to do this without losing all translations already made.
    Thanks in advance
    spersyn
    Participant
    Just a thought: since my lat post: seems like the 1.9.3 version is the latests claimed in the POT provided by 2.0.6 wplms front end plugin version. Makes me think the only reason is maybe you should provide an update of this pot file which sems outdated? Thanks, ans sorry if this is a stupid idea..
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The version 1.9.3 comes from meta description of the french translation file and not from pot file. We've updated the pot files in 2.0.6 version. Thanks for highlighting this. There is a button to sync translations in both Codestyling and Locotranslate plugin. Click on that button to re-sync the translation indexes and you'll get the translation labels.  
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘front end course creation – can't find strings’ is closed to new replies.