Front end course creation editor missing

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Front end course creation editor missing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hayloes
    Participant
    The "edit course" button on my front end instructor page and  the "create a course" button on the drop down menu that are supposed to go to the "edit course" page are rerouting to the home page. It seems like the whole front end of course editing and creation is gone. I have version 3.0 and the latest WP update. What happened to my front end course editor?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, This can be due to two reasons only : 1) The permalinks are not saved, so go to settings->permalinks, and re-save the permalinks. 2) The edit course page is not set in the wplms->course manager->edit course page. Please make sure the edit course page is set there and also make sure this edit course page has the create course content template connected to it.
    Hayloes
    Participant
    Thank you. Saving the permalinks resolved the situation. I had already checked that the edit course page had the create course content template connected, which is why I got stuck. I appreciate the help. L
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Front end course creation editor missing’ is closed to new replies.