Front end Course Creation is not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Front end Course Creation is not working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    IBSP
    Spectator
    Hi, I'm actually using edit-course page to upload course from the front end, But when I use <span style="color: #000000; font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-weight: 600; white-space: nowrap;">WPLMS Course Custom Nav Plugin </span>to customize fields it doesn't work with edit-course page. I need help with this Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share your site url , admin credentials in private reply to check this issue at your end .
    IBSP
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    IBSP
    Spectator
    Veronica
    IBSP
    Spectator
    Veronica
    hello, if you want to hide this then you have to apply this custom CSS .content div#create_course_wrapper div#create_course_templates_wrapper { display:none !important; } add this custom css in appearance>>customize>>custom css then it will only show this and if you want to limit the fields in this then you can use this hide the fields, set their default values and save changes. try this if it doesn't make reflect then please inform me
    IBSP
    Spectator
    IBSP
    Spectator
    How can I limit Front end fields,? As it is not helpful for me, I want to limit front end course creation fields using Custom Nav Plugin  
    logan
    Hello, First of all please note that the hide show course settings feature will work for instructors only. Admin will see all the settings always. you were checking as admin.
    refer: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-course-custom-nav-plugin/
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Front end Course Creation is not working’ is closed to new replies.