Front-end course creator and quizzes not working after 4.04 update

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Front-end course creator and quizzes not working after 4.04 update

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    delete-me
    Participant
    My front end course creator was working fine before I updated to the 4,04 theme (I'm still using the old 3.9 system). Now the button's don't work, the buttons change the url in the browser but nothing happens. I trashed the [edit-course] page and created a new page with [edit-course] shortcode and Create Content template and linked in in WPLMS > Course Manager. I then checked all Buddypress components were selected. I resaved permalinks, no change,  still broken. My quiz now is also in an endless loop with a 401 error in the console. I tried the .htaccess fix in the tutorial with no change. Should I bother updating the theme if I'm not going to be using the 4.0+ system? Am I just causing problems for myself by updating? Thanks
    Scott Lang
    Hi, Please make sure your theme and plugins are updated, refer the update log file:https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/4-0/ I would suggest if you are having an existing site then make sure that things are updated.
    delete-me
    Participant
    Everything is updated. Any other suggestions?
    Scott Lang
    Hi, Unable to log in to your site with previously given credentials. Please share a new one. Also if you can share a video then it will be good which steps you are taking, if any issue found.
    delete-me
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    delete-me
    Participant
    Scott Lang
    We are checking your site but after some time it makes loading infinitely. It looks like you are maintaining the site. We have check at our setup quiz is working fine refer this video:http://somup.com/cYjhIF6ZMt
    delete-me
    Participant
    I haven't touched my site all day. Someone else I was talking with named Ciara from Facebook about another problem must have done something. because the site became unresponsive some time after Ciara logged in according to my Jetpack log. Yes I can see you have a working quiz on your setup, that's great for you. I don't, which is why I asked for your help.
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Front-end course creator and quizzes not working after 4.04 update’ is closed to new replies.