Front End Course creator font not visible

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Front End Course creator font not visible

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sean
    Participant
    Hi there, Awesome theme! I recently installed with Demo 1 data and the front end did not activate properly and so I installed it via FTP. Now the font colour is white on a white background and I can't read the text. I'm not sure how to fix this? When I choose to customise the page then the colour is correct(Dark grey) but without customise being selected the font is invisible. I have checked on multiple browsers. I have attached screen shots for you to see. Looking forward to your response.
    Sean
    Participant
    The 2nd image is when Customise is selected.
    mastermf
    Participant
    yeah i have the same problem !! the font is white and the background is also white . i can't see the words ... and i don't have a good Experience  to customize it .. would you please help me too
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This color is controlled from the appearance->customize->body->single menu dark background color (for background) and single menu dark text color (for text color). So please go there and change the color (any random color)  and save the changes, now again change the color according to your requirements and save the changes. Let me know if this helps.
    Sean
    Participant
    Hi Latiyan, yes this helped, but how come the demo does not have this issue? Now that this is solved, when I try and create a course and I choose the "course category" and press "create course", it just stall/stops and it does not allow me to select any other options in the front end course creation? I have attached an image.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming, that the color issue is resolved. You are not able to click on other tabs because you have not entered the course title. The course title field is blank, please enter the course title and then the  course will be created and you can proceed further.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Front End Course creator font not visible’ is closed to new replies.