Front end course edit, cart page and checkout page not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Front end course edit, cart page and checkout page not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jango87
    Spectator
    hello vibe themes , there were so many issues which i was facing in wplms , after searching for so many days i found that to change php to 7 so that woocommerce can work properly, then i changed it to 7.0 and all errors which i was facing were gone, but yesterday as i was checking my products which are newly made, i moved all orders in woocommerce to trash because i created course some days back, now after moving orders to trash in woocommerce i am facing problems of: 1: Front end course editor is not working, 2: cart page is not working and 3: check out page is not working. Kindly help me , i am tired of errors i face in wplms. (I restored orders back in woocommerce but still these 3 errors are there)
    Diana
    Participant
    @jango87 Please share your site URL with admin credentials here in a private reply. So that I can assist you better
    jango87
    Spectator
    Thank you so much for your reply, i have sorted out these problems, i restored all orders, and then i updated terms and conditions page for woo-commerce. After doing these two steps problems were resolved. Thanks for your response. I may bother you people in future. :) Regards.
    Diana
    Participant
    @jango87 Ohh.. Great..!! No problem, create topics and we will assist you with your issues.  :) Closing this topic as it is already resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Front end course edit, cart page and checkout page not working’ is closed to new replies.