FRONT END COURSE UPLOAD STILL NOT WORKING (Posting this for the 3rd time)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting FRONT END COURSE UPLOAD STILL NOT WORKING (Posting this for the 3rd time)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    12kawkab_440
    Participant

****/FRONT END COURSE UPLOAD STILL NOT WORKING/**** First of all, why you have written we are online? when there is no one to respond to your customer query? that is not a professional way of doing business and dealing with your clients. Literally your theme is full of mess. I don't know why there are too many issues with your theme I am continuously working with this theme from the last 23rd days and I am often encountered by such issues.
    this is my website login credentials. please I beg you now fix that I am tried off all the troubleshooting blogs none of them worked even though I have contacted my hosting server as one of your representatives recommends me to do so and even they say everything ok on their end now

12kawkab_440
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @12kawkab_440, First of all, why you have written we are online? when there is no one to respond to your customer query?
    that is not a professional way of doing business and dealing with your clients. dear user, it's not that we are not replying intentionally but the thing is we pick old issues first and we have other users as well who are waiting for our replies. So it is not possible for us to reply within minutes. But we try our best to reply users as early as possible Already replied here so closing this duplicate topic: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/front-end-course-upload-is-not-working-properly/  
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘FRONT END COURSE UPLOAD STILL NOT WORKING (Posting this for the 3rd time)’ is closed to new replies.