Frontend Edit Unit page messed up after update!

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Frontend Edit Unit page messed up after update!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Hi Mr. Vibe, Why did you close my topic, https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/frontend-media-upload-error-after-1-9-9-1-update/, and link it to this topic while they are both DIFFERENT topics? The other topic was about media upload link distortion while this is about 'header image not showing'. Since you closed that topic and linked it to this, I will repost the screenshot here for you to see the error. Please note that the previous time I posted this "media upload distortion" topic it was deleted without an answer. Please don't do that again. Kindly look at the attached screenshot and help me solve this issue. Thank.    
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Hi Vibe, I sat 4 hours trying to troubleshoot. I'm guessing that the problem isn't with the Theme or Modern Child Theme. I also disabled all plugins (except the forced WPLMS and VIBE plugins which cannot be uninstalled) but the problem still persists. Please use the login details that you already have to troubleshoot on my sits. Thanks,
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Hey Vibe. Kindly provide the status of the site test? My instructors are stuck ever since the update since they are unable to upload any media from the frontend Add Media uploader. Your help would greatly appreciated!
    haider717
    Spectator
    @Clayton Yes its resolved now, I went to my file manager and renamed wplms_modern to wplms_modernold. Than i went and downloaded the modern theme again and uploaded it and activated. I went ahead and activated some plugins again and also i went to the header and picked the largest picture. Here is my site blog http://www.jobskillshare.org/if-you-are-like-me-and-want-to-change-your-career/ If you have done a lot of customization than this might not be good option. I Just migrated to this site so i went little aggressive and uploaded the child theme again. Hope this help Thanks, Danish    
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Hi Vibe, I'm requesting a resolution for this issue. Thanks,
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please update WPLMS Front end plugin to version 1.9.9.4 version with the fix.
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Hi Vibe, I have updated all plugins but the issue still persists.
    • The All Courses page still doesn't show the header. It shows on all other pages except this page.
    • The frontend Media Upload is still disfigured. Please look at the attached screenshot.
    Please give me a solution to this problem. I have reinstalled the theme several times and have even disabled all plugins. Nothing has worked.
    sandy
    Can you please clarify the all-courses header image. We can see the header image on your site : http://prntscr.com/8yko58
    Clayton
    Spectator
    I've attached a screenshot of how I'm seeing it. What could be the issue? Could this be a browser related issue? I am using Safari. Were you able to check the media upload error?
    Clayton
    Spectator
    YES, it is a browser related issue. It doesn't show up on Safari. It does show up on Chrome. But the media upload box is distorted even on Chrome.
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Guys could you please help me fix this? If you don't already have my site's login details I can send it again. Let me know.
    sandy
    Can you please update WPLMS front end plugin to 1.9.9.5 and check if the media upload issue is resolved.
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Hi Admin, I updated the plugin but it still isn't working. Please see the screenshot. I'm attaching my site's credentials in the next message. Please use them to get into my Admin panel and sort the issue out. Thank,
    Clayton
    Spectator
    www.curricooler.com Vibe mswQo228mBW2jZmi&m(HW(3* Please use the credentials to login and sort the issue. Thanks,
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Guys!!! By God's grace it looks like I'm at the resolution end of this issue!! :) The media upload window seems to be working fine now. I will test it for a few more hours and update you guys. Thanks!  
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • The topic ‘Frontend Edit Unit page messed up after update!’ is closed to new replies.