Functioning Gradebook Feature

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Planned Features Functioning Gradebook Feature

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dezimm
    Spectator
    I know you can see progress of a course through stats. that said I'd like to see something a bit more detailed for each course so a student can easily track all of their grades for a course. So, like, if there are x amount of assignments that the student has done it will display each assignment and their grade for it. Of course this would include quizzes as well.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Excellent suggestion. How about showing this information in the MY courses section itself. ------ We can modify the course display in the MY coursesdisplay and display the following for each course. Course Image Course Name Progress Bar OR Completion Marks with a certificate link and Badge if applicable. And an expandable section showing the quizzes, assignments in the course. ----- Please share more inputs and suggestions. Added to the planned section.  
    eltobermory
    Spectator
    As part of this exercise please add more detailed information and reporting with the ability to download so that the Instructor/Admin can report on all students. This should include all details such as name of student, courses, grades for each individual test and assignment on each course and also the dates on which badges and certificates were achieved. It should also be possible to include dates on which the student originally subscribed to the course and expiry dates where appropriate. Essentially the more detail the better, especially in the download option, so that it can be imported into a spreadsheet and manipulated.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Functioning Gradebook Feature’ is closed to new replies.