Getting PHP Warning Errors on WPLMS!

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Getting PHP Warning Errors on WPLMS!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kenetork
    Participant
    Hi Alex, I am getting this php erros warnings in my test site, could you please che them out? Warning Use of undefined constant ‘wplms_after_course_description’ - assumed '‘wplms_after_course_description’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) 1 wp-content/plugins/wplms-customizer/wplms-customizer.php:49 wp-settings.php wp-settings.php:371 Warning Use of undefined constant ‘bp_before_course_body’ - assumed '‘bp_before_course_body’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) 1 wp-content/plugins/wplms-customizer/wplms-customizer.php:57 </div> Warning Use of undefined constant ‘wplms_before_start_course’ - assumed '‘wplms_before_start_course’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) 1 wp-content/plugins/wplms-customizer/wplms-customizer.php:65 This is really weird and I don't know why this is happenning! thanks in advance
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    It seems like you tried to copy and paste the code in your website from somewhere. The code copied might contain some kinda html formatting in it. Please share your site url , admin credentials and valid ftp credentials to fix this up for you .
    kenetork
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok this is fixed as expected it was the same issue I told it would be .
    kenetork
    Participant
    Could you please let me know which files you changed, so I can avoid this issue when updating my live site? Thaks in advance
    1ui61_55
    Spectator
    Can you help me to fix that please http://prntscr.com/sz0tdx
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The error was n wplms customizer plugin .
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Getting PHP Warning Errors on WPLMS!’ is closed to new replies.