Getting update @diana

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Getting update @diana

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Peter2z4
    Spectator
    Hello Diana. your last answer for "error updates" , i can not replay
    Peter2z4
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Peter2z4
    Spectator
    Peter2z4
    Spectator
    Peter2z4
    Spectator
    Hello, can someone replay with solution. so i can use the site please.
    Peter2z4
    Spectator
    Hello, i will wait for instructions, as i do not want to mess things up after the update of the theme was done by diana. thanks
    Peter2z4
    Spectator
    Hello, please replay
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Can you pelase clarify is this a support request. If yes, then it should be in the support section, not in the general section at all.
    Diana
    Participant
    Peter2z4
    Spectator
    Diana . the last time we spoke you update the theme> how do you expect me to answer if i cant because you closed the topic. i have errors on the theme , i hired a developer who charged me $200 and he told me that he has trouble with theme as well with date base and has errors on installation. i paid him $100 already. i can not believe that I have such of bad luck almost 5months and i can not get this theme and app to work for me. so much time invested on bugs, fixes. I dont know what else to do.I wrote here because it doesnt let me create more questions as before on the bug forum. I sent many few emai to your gmail account. Also to harry becuase i didnt hear from him in 2 weeks as well. i reached to envato as well. the link above that you are saying to post my questions, it doesnt work for me . tell me how to post a question.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Getting update @diana’ is closed to new replies.