Ghost assignments

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Ghost assignments

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    chinolz
    Spectator
    please reopen the topic, it turns out it wasnt the issue. deleted the comments and ghost assigments still there https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/ghost-assignments/
    Diana
    Participant
    @chinolz, we'll check this issue again and we can discuss here to have a fresh start. We will check this issue further. But there are two main reasons behind this which are causing this issue. 1. The user is deleted but his comment is present in the comments 2. Any user commented spam which is now reflecting as submission
    boomdg
    Participant
    Hi, I'm having the same issue on my only course . Many Ghost assignments are on 4 diferent assigments. All became evaluation, but after getting done... assignment number (2) sitll there. I checked commets and erased users, but they are all active users... Please I need help with that. regards web: ceciliaromanella.com.ar
    logan
    This is an issue appeared in wplms assignments update 3.9 . We have fixed it ,It will be resolved in wplms assignments update 3.9.1
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Ghost assignments’ is closed to new replies.