Gift a course

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    deadelfujiama
    Spectator
    I think that this function will be great, i have received a lot of request for this by my customers. For example if user want to gift a course, he can add an email address of people who will receive a course, if this email are in the system him will be added to course, if not automatically will be created an account and receiver will be notificated for a new course. What do you think about it?
    Carser
    Spectator
    This is a great idea! It would be nice to have this feature!
    Gustavo
    Participant
    Hello guys and Mr Vibe, I hope you are enjoying this holiday period! I asked for this feature many months ago and Mr Vibe said that it would be easy to incorporate. However we are still waiting for that to happen. We've been receiving several requests from customers asking for it, specially during Christmas time. Mr Vibe and team, could you help us? Good vibes, Gustavo
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Yes, this one is easy. But we need atleast 2-3 day time to release this. At the moment all our efforts are focussed on 2.0 update.
    Gustavo
    Participant
    Hi Mr Vibe and team. Any news about this feature?
    iguanaacademy
    Spectator
    This would be a great marketing tool!
    Gustavo
    Participant
    Hi Guys, people still asking for this feature in our website. Have you got any ETA for that :)
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please track development of your request here : https://trello.com/c/P2lR5qtA/23-gift-course
    Gustavo
    Participant
    Hi Mr Vibe and team. I asked 2 years ago (check here) about the gift this course feature. Christmas is already here. Any chance to have this implemented in the next update? Good vibes :)
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Gift a course’ is closed to new replies.