Gift Addon Email templates not created

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns Gift Courses Gift Addon Email templates not created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    israel965
    Spectator
    Hi, First question, why I haven't support for addon when I purchased this today?, I today purchase the addon gift but the email templates has not been created, I need to extend the WPLMS license for solve this?, It does not seem right. About this issue, the process seems correct but the email never has been send. How can solve this issue? Currently the plugin is disabled. Thanks.
    israel965
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi.. Thanks for sharing the credentials I checked your website and found out that your gift emails were not migrated. I have now migrated the emails and now it will work fine. Please check.
    israel965
    Spectator
    israel965
    Spectator
    When user click the email link occurs an error: Security check Failed. Contact Administrator. I can see that this problem is related with this line and check. $pos = array_search( $user_email, $gift_tokens ); if(empty($gift_tokens) || !$pos || $gift['course_id'] != $course_id || $gift['gift_email'] != $user_email || $gift['gift_from'] != $from_email){ $pos always returns 0. !$pos is wrong, must be $pos === FALSE or change array_search by in_array.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for pointing this out, yes this is a bug because in an array by default the first position is 0 and hence it shows security check failed. I have corrected this for the next update of wplms gift course plugin. You can use $pos == FALSE and it will work fine.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Also make sure you are clicking on the link only once, because after you accept the gift then you cannot accept the same gift again. The user can again gift you and then you can accept that but the same gift cannot be accepted twice.
    israel965
    Spectator
    Hi, After add this modification ($pos === FALSE), the process works with errors: Warning: Missing argument 2 for wc_maybe_store_user_agent() in wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php on line 1516 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php:1516) in wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-actions.php on line 480 This occurs when user click the link for access to gift, and when use click on start course the website says: This course can not be taken. Contact the Administrator.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Can you please confirm if your wplms theme and the plugins are updated to latest versions i.e. 2.7.3 Also can you please share the site url and the admin credentials to check the issue on your website. Please also share the steps to replicate the issue, as I am unable to replicate it on my test setup. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    israel965
    Spectator
    Hi, The credentials has been attached in this topic, ¿can you  check please?. The site is updated with last versions. Thanks.
    israel965
    Spectator
    You can test with my site without problem, only need activate the plugin, send the course to an email of yours, see the content of email (text plain) and click on the link, you can see the error i'm reporting.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... I checked your website and found that the issue was coming due to the changes made by woocommerce plugin in their recent 3.0 updates. Now I have made some changes according to it in your website and now the issue with the warnings will be fixed, please check. ------------ The emails on my test setup is sent properly so I am not sure how its sending the html in your case. I'll need some time to debug this issue.
    israel965
    Spectator
    Please use postman smtp plugin for sending emails in html form  : <b>https://wordpress.org/plugins/postman-smtp/</b> Follow this guide for POSTMAN SMTP PLUGIN. 1. Install the Postman SMTP plugin from WP Admin - Plugins - Add New 2. Follow the setup wizard as below screenshots : 3. The outgoing Mail server should be : smtp.gmail.com 4. Note the Port : 587 6. Enter you gmail USERname and Password. 7. Testing emails.   Please let me know if you need further details on this.
    israel965
    Spectator
    Hi, Thanks for your reply. I have configured Postman correcty, all other emails are being sent correctly, orders are being sent with html format without problem, is very strange.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • The topic ‘Gift Addon Email templates not created’ is closed to new replies.