Gift Addon Email templates not created

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns Gift Courses Gift Addon Email templates not created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The main difference between a link and a name in the email is, we always use triple bracess "{{{ }}}" for showing link in the email template and double braces "{{ }}" for showing a text or name in email template. Your email template already has this convention. Can you please try changing the email template as default and remove your custom added content from the email template and then check. ---------------- If this doesn't help then I'll need to debug the issue on your website as this is not replicable on my test setup. For debuging I'll need the ftp credentials to check some buddypress files (as the email is sent by buddypress). Can you please share the ftp credentials also to check the issue on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    israel965
    Spectator
    Hi, The problem is that the plugin it's using the email section in plain text that appears in the email section instead use wysiwyg. This behavior is different with any email that is sent on the platform. http://imgur.com/a/tedsR Thanks.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Are you using some other third party plugin which changes the email template ? The issue is that the email is not sending as an html email. Can you please confirm if other emails on your website is sending as html emails ?  
    israel965
    Spectator
    Hi, All others emails, for example the invoices, are being send in html format without problem. I think that the plugin must be tested with more effort, I can see another bug that I can't solve. For example, if on the email configuration I put empty the field for plain text, when the email has been send the plugin says: the gift has been send correctly, but this is false because the email hasn't been sended. Thanks for your help.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I checked your website and found out that your website is not sending any html emails. Like I checked the start course email I didn't receive a html email for this. You can try enabling the registration in your website and then register a new user and check the activation email if its a html email or not.
    israel965
    Spectator
    The recovery pass email it's sent in html format, the invoices email it's sent in html format, ¿why you says that my website is not sending any html emails?.
    israel965
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    israel965
    Spectator
    Ah, the notifications with another customers it's sent in html format.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    israel965
    Spectator
    israel965
    Spectator
    Please, use the staging environment for tests.   Thanks.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I guess you are not getting my point here, the email sent is not a html email the buddypress html emails looks like this: http://prntscr.com/f1vr3v I have made changes in your website which will not show the <a> tag in the gift email but will show the link. Still the issue on your website is that the emails in your website is not sending as html.
    israel965
    Spectator
    Hi, Thanks for your support, definitely Postman is unable to sent emails in html format, I changed to WP MAIL SMTP and now work's fine. I now need to check why the notifications not working with this plugin, but that is other war.  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for the update that the WP MAIL SMTP plugin is working for you. -------- Can you please let me know which notification is not working ? If you mean the gift notification, then it won't work because we do not send any notification for the gift we only sends the email. One email is sent when the order is completed to the user another email is sent to the sender when the user accepts the gift. You can check your gift status in the profile area, refer: http://prntscr.com/f24do5
    israel965
    Spectator
    Buddypress notifications is not sended currently, the gift plugins works fine, but with  WP SMTP plugin the notifications are been stopped.   EDIT Sorry, all it's working fine, ¡¡¡¡THANKS!!!!
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • The topic ‘Gift Addon Email templates not created’ is closed to new replies.