gift course license Key invalid

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues gift course license Key invalid

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    online-kurs
    Spectator
    Hi I bought gift Course plugin, but the license key is not working, therefore the E-mails can not be downloaded.
    online-kurs
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please deactivate and delete the existing wplms gift course plugin in your site  .   goto wplms.io and login -> goto profile -> license -> from there download the plugin again and install and activate this newly downloaded plugin  in your site  .
    online-kurs
    Spectator
    Hi Alex I bought the plugin on the website: http://vibethemes.com/checkout/purchase-confirmation/?payment_key=aa42d54fffcd63e95cfc423dd5eea96d. So if I login on wplms.io, there is no licence or zipfile to download. The profile there is empty. I tried again with the vibethemes.com but the same error occured. The licence key is not accepted. Can you please provide me the right zipfile.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay I corrected its code and uploaded it again on vbethemes.com . Please follow the same process on vibethemes.com  https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/gift-course-license-key-invalid/#post-188309
    online-kurs
    Spectator
    Hi Now I could activate the plugin but the new E-Mails are not generated. Therefore I have still the same problem.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    online-kurs
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    online-kurs
    Spectator
    Hi I followed the link and could integrate now the e-mails. But when I gift a course and the receiver opens the course link he will see the following message: Security check Failed. Contact Administrator Can you please fix the issue now!!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    to check it please provide your admin credentials and a valid ftps in private reply
    online-kurs
    Spectator
    online-kurs
    Spectator
    online-kurs
    Spectator
    Sorry, but I detected some more problems: In lesson https://online-kurs.ch/course/arbeitstechniken/sm-arbeitsverhalten/ the first quiz does not work on ipad or iphone but it works on mac computer. Do you know why? During a course the curriculum window is on ipad or iphone always showing up, even if I hide the curriculum. On my mac this problem does not occure.  Thanks for help.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘gift course license Key invalid’ is closed to new replies.