Gift Course plug in not working Display

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Gift Course plug in not working Display

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RMA
    Spectator
    Question. It appears that the gift course option is only visible to logged-in users? What about no user who wan to give a course to someone.
    Veronica
    hi check this tip: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-gift-course/ if you check this then you will come to know that this feature will work for those who paid for the course and then gift that one to others so it will not work for non-logged-in user
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Hello!! I was surfing the threads to know more about the Gift A Course plugin and here you are claiming that the non-logged-in user will not be able to gift any course. But here in the youtube video here: WPLMS Gift Course functioning, it is visible in the LMS setting that it is possible for non-logged-in users to gift a course. Also I've noticed both the youtube video and the Gift A Course Thread is published on the same date. So for me, it is a bit confusing whether it allows non-logged-in users to gift a course or not. Please shed a light on the subject more clearly.
    Veronica
    hi in v4 it is not available user has to log in
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Okay, thank you to clarify things. I guess then this add-on is very much restricted and not of much use.
    Veronica
    hi we can try to add the same in upcoming updates you can create a feature request for the same.
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    How is that done? Please guide me with it.
    Veronica
    hi you can create a feature request from here: https://wplms.io/support/forums/forum/general/feature-request/ on the basis of upvotes, we can check for the consideration of this for development
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Gift Course plug in not working Display’ is closed to new replies.