Gift Course : Security check Failed. Contact Administrator

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns Gift Courses Gift Course : Security check Failed. Contact Administrator

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kaderahmed.cse
    Spectator
    Hi, I have done successfully install and setup Gift Course plugin. But unfortunately Gift receiver when click on course link the error message show "Security check Failed. Contact Administrator" I updated theme and all plugins even contact with hosting provider. And, I didn't uncache the whole site as that will cause massive performance issues for the site and server. Instead I uncached the page /course/ anything after that: https://www.visiolearning.co.uk/course/certificate-in-short-story-writing/?gift=256991&[email protected]&[email protected] can you please login our site and try to find out what exactly happened? it's urgent issue now. Thanks!
    Diana
    Participant
    @kaderahmed.cse, Your topic was in spam. That's why there is a delay in the response here... This error is only shown when a WordPress security check fails. Please share your site URL with admin credentials here in a private reply here
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Gift Course : Security check Failed. Contact Administrator’ is closed to new replies.