Go Live Button

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Go Live Button

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    luvajun
    Participant
    Hello   I have a question.   www.cremoa.co.kr/golive.png   When you first create a course, the "Go Live" button will appear in the last step. However, when you edit a course that has already been created, it changes to "Take Offline".   I will not use offline. So I would like to have the "Go Live" button instead of the "Take Offline" button on the course edit screen.   How can I change the source code?   I know there is a "BACK TO COURSE" button on the top right, but what I want is to have the "Go Live" button appear on the screen again.   I need your help.   thank you.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well actually if you dont need to we can hide it using css . After creating the course actually there is no need for the go live button . Note that in first step "create course " the course is created but its not published yet (not available to students .) when you click on Go live it publishes the course . So there is only one time it can be used . Take offline button puts course in drafts actually in case user want to take course offline for some edit or something . so knowing above do youu want it to get it removed?
    luvajun
    Participant
    Thanks for the reply.   I understood what you mean.   I'll try to figure out a little more about this problem once.   Please close this topic.   thank you.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Go Live Button’ is closed to new replies.