Google Fonts Search Doesn't Work

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Google Fonts Search Doesn't Work

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    stickwerks
    Spectator
    I've added my API key to Fonts Manager and Refreshed Google Webfont List, and I've also done the delete/readd/refresh/reload cycle several times.  My Search bar always malfunctions: when I put the cursor in the search bar, it immediately says "No results found" even though I haven't searched yet.  Entering data and hitting Enter does nothing.  From the moment I put the cursor in the search bar, it just says "No results found."  
    logan
    Hello, please share the keys, secret keys and admin credentials in a private reply, we will check the issue. make sure keys are entered correctly. refer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWWLTWMVprg
    stickwerks
    Spectator
    Hi I created a second API key and it worked.  The Google dev console has changed a lot since the WPLMS instruction video was made.  Google wants you to limit the API key and authenticate stuff.  Doing those things might have messed up my first API key.  Perhaps new instructions could mention not to change settings for these new items.  Thank you.
    Diana
    Participant
    @stickwerks Yes, our tutorial was created in 2015 and from then there are a lot of changes introduced. But still, the steps remain the same. That's great...!! now it is working So, closing the topic now
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Fonts Search Doesn't Work’ is closed to new replies.