Google Maps doesn't load

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Google Maps doesn't load

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    eadseesp
    Spectator
    Hi, I just installed the WPLMS 2.1 on a website and I'm having a problem with the Contact Us page. Each time I access it, the Google Maps doesn't load, even though I already set up the location coordinates. All I get is a message like this: "Oops! Something went wrong. See your JavaScript Console for techinical details." Okay, here's what I did: 1 - I checked the code  with Google Inspector and I got the error Missing API Key. 2 - I went to console.developers.google and generated an API Key 3 - I'm no Wordpress expert, wich means I didn't know where to put this API Key in the first place, so I installed the plugin Google API Key to solve this problem. 4 - I put the API Key into Google API Key plugin to no avail. I've searched this up, but it seems all solutions do not apply to WPLMS. What should I do? Can anyone help? I'm at my wits end!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Working fine at out test setup when i checked .Can you please share your site url and admin credentials to check this issue at your end ? PS : mark reply as private while sharing credentials .
    eadseesp
    Spectator
    Ok Website: academiasobest.com.br Login: educat Password: Educ071016
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay fixed the issue at your end . Google maps had now made some changes in their service . Now they need to have an api key to embed the maps for new domains . I have modified the contact page template in your site and it fixed the issue as of now .
    eadseesp
    Spectator
    Thanks a lot, man! That was really helpful
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Maps doesn't load’ is closed to new replies.