Groundogg CRM integration

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Groundogg CRM integration

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    I had been searching for a good CRM that could work with my wplms based site. After a lot of experimentation, I think I have finally found Groundhogg that is extremely interesting. They have recently announced lifterLms and Learndash lms direct integration with their upcoming 2 version launch. It would be great if the wplms can also have an integration with the same. Website: www.groundhogg.io They also have a very active support group on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/groundhoggwp/
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Thanks, I have joined their group and applied for developer program. It is interesting framework.
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    Thank you. Looking forward to WPLMS integration with Groundhogg.
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    Any chance for this to be available soon?
    Mk
    We have added this in our upcoming development list. but for now, I can guess it will not be added till next update. as we have already many things to add in this update.  
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    Thank you for adding this to the development list. Will this be expected within the next month and half or so?
    Mk
    We should try to cover it in next to next update and I don't have any idea about time.
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    Looking forward to this
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    Any updates on this?
    Mk
    No sir, currently no update for the above addon. We will inform you by the news/ message.
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    Hi, any update on this?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Not yet. Any update on this will now be after the 4.0 framework.
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    Any tentative dates for 4.0. That will help me plan accordingly
    logan
    by the end of Feb or March first week.
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    Can this be taken as a paid request along with my other request from: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/buddypress-woocommerce-sync-2/ I really need help with these two and have been waiting for the last few months. I understand that 4 update is really big for wplms and I am looking forward to the same. But these two requests are really important for me and have become very time sensitive. Note: In case of groundhogg integration, if a complete integration is time consuming and you would not be able to take out that amount of time, I am for now only looking for a way to add a tag to groundhogg contact when a particular course is marked as complete by the user. Kindly help
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • The topic ‘Groundogg CRM integration’ is closed to new replies.