Groundogg CRM integration

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Groundogg CRM integration

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    logan
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    Hi, Have tried sending emails to Mr. vibe regarding the groundhogg extension request, but haven't received a reply on the same. Can you please check and let me know.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes the plugin is completed. here is the link to buy : https://wplms.io/downloads/wplms-groundhogg/
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    Veronica
    hi,

Actually, we are busy with wplms 4.0 and we have set targets for that. But we will try to complete this ASAP.

We are already loaded with other deadlines. That's why I can't promise, how much time requires to add this but if you want to know more about or ask something else then:

you can write a mail for this here:[email protected]

ICHARS
    Spectator
    Veronica
    OK, I will discuss it with Mr.Vibe but as I told you that we are busy with wplms 4.0 and we have set targets for that. that' the reason we can't promise how much time it takes. i hope you understand.  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @iChars : We actually took a wrong approach on GroundHogg, instead of API's we will now add core functions as GRoundHogg uses same WordPress setup. The mentioned features, adding to this topic are still in todo list.
    1. Assigning specific tags to a contact in groundhogg when they complete a course in wplms
    2. Assign courses in wplms based on tags added in groundhogg
    So, this is going to take some time as we want to press on to WPLMS 4.0 target of 10 March.
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    Veronica
    hi, yes we can try this after our WPLMS 4.0. yes for sure please send those extension files for the reference
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    Here is a files for the tutor lms groundhogg extension
    Veronica
    thanks for sharing this file we will start working on this after our theme WPLMS 4.0. thanks for your patience.
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    Is there any update on this?
    Veronica
    not yet, because as we told you we will start working on this after wplms4.0 when we start working on this we will notify you asap.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • The topic ‘Groundogg CRM integration’ is closed to new replies.