group page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues group page

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Hello, Another question. Is there a way to change the styling of this page and this page? It makes no sense. I have 40+ quizes, in a couple of months more than 60. It would be great if on the group page all the course info; members, news, description would be at the top. And a small grid of all the courses included (like on the profile page perhaps). And if on the statistics page it would show just one course at a time. Btw. The next/previous at the bottom doesn't work either. And could the list of courses in the drop down menu be set to alphabetical? screenshot
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well yes it does not look so good ,the courses included section on that page .But currently there is not way to change it .We can check if we can optimize this in upcoming updates . for now : please try adding this custom css in your wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css : ul.batch_home_courses { display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-gap: 5px; }   2 . the buttons might not be working coz there are 4 members actively taking part in the group of courses .try to add other members as well and take some courses with them and then check if the buttons works or not .    
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    What should the code do? I see no changes... About the buttons. Yes, that seems very logical. Will check
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    well that css shows the courses in two columns instead of the one here   
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I see now. Thanks. Would it be possible to give them more space? So that the two colons get 60% width. And the amount of members and possible groups news is put underneath eachother? Or, perhaps easier.. Would it be possible to delete all course titles and categories and show two columns of featured images that are complete? The images themselves have the titles in them as well..
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    please try adding this custom css in your wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css :   ul.batch_home_courses span,ul.batch_home_courses strong{display:none;} ul.batch_home_courses{     grid-template-columns:repeat(auto-fill,minmax(50px,1fr)); }
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Thank you Alex. And could you tell me how I could give more room for the courses and less for the other two columns (members and news)? Something like on the right of this image.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    provide me some time to give css for this .
    jacobwindham
    Spectator
    <p style="text-align: left;">As a quick fix I made the container for the courses a fixed height so that it scrolls after the first 3 courses. I think I’m going to add the number of batch courses after the “Batch Courses” so that users know there are more.</p> ex: Batch Courses (6)
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
      please try adding this custom css in your wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css :     .single-item.groups.group-home div#item-body .row{ display:grid; grid-template-columns:2fr 1fr; grid-template-rows:1fr 1fr; grid-auto-flow:column dense; } .single-item.groups.group-home div#item-body .row .col-md-4:first-child{ grid-row:1/-1; } .single-item.groups.group-home div#item-body .row .col-md-4{ width:100%; } .single-item.groups.group-home div#item-body .row:before{ display:none; } ul.batch_home_courses{ grid-template-columns:repeat(auto-fill,minmax(60px,1fr)); }
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    What code did you use for that? And do you know how to show complete feature image of course? And not the square cut-off ones?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

Well im sorry showing complete images of courses is not available as of now .

MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    A pity. You can close this threat..
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘group page’ is closed to new replies.