“Group Title” showing instead of the actual group. name

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues “Group Title” showing instead of the actual group. name

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    toyo7m
    Spectator
    The actual group name has stopped showing up for buddypress groups on my site - using the bpvibe group layout - it was working fine but now every group title just has the filler: Group Title instead of being replaced with the actual name. Things look fine on the back end when editing in Elementor.
    toyo7m
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok We would recommend you to please update your wplms plugin , vibebp plugin and wplms theme to latest version 1.6.1.1+ We have resolved such an issues recently ,So please update these and check .
    toyo7m
    Spectator
    I ran all the available updates but the issue is still occurring.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Wel checked it out , I see that you have renamed the Groups word to Holler ? Maybe this could be the issue the title not apeparing , can you please try chanign it back to group and check this again?
    toyo7m
    Spectator
    I tried that - no luck. This is a recent issue that has come up in the last week - the Group to Holler rename has been in place for 5 years.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok I checked it again but could not find why this is happenign in your site . Can you please share your ftp credentials and also place where you have changed the name "group " to "holler" ?
    toyo7m
    Spectator
    toyo7m
    Spectator
    The group to holler name change was done with Branda Pro from WPMU Dev - it's been that way for years with no problems - so that is not the issue. I've also turned that function off.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    toyo7m
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes you are right that is not the problem . I think the problem is with buddypress itself with multisite . The page is not detected as group page by buddypress itself and not showing information correctly there . Adding to issue log : https://trello.com/c/zTALmX6z
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘“Group Title” showing instead of the actual group. name’ is closed to new replies.