Groups Activity Template Broken

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Groups Activity Template Broken

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Elevationproject
    Participant
    The group activity page on my site is showing no template. Everything else is working great. http://elevationlive.wpengine.com/groups/elevation-seminar-live-online-group/activity/ u: test p: test I have no clue why this wouldn't use a template like everything else.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This is because you have done incomplete updates. The parent wplms theme is updated and modern theme is also updated but the plugins are outdated. Please update all your plugins and then check. Let us know if this helps.
    Elevationproject
    Participant
    I have updated all my plugins and I still seem to be experiencing the same issue. Please advise. - Justin
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I just noticed that your modern theme is on version 2.0.2 That latest version is 2.0.6 Please update your modern theme and the issue will be resolved.   How to Update Modern theme: 1) Copy any/all the “code” changes you’ve done in the theme. Mostly in the functions.php file. If you have not made any changes in the modern theme then ignore this step. 2) Download the modern theme. 3) Upload it in your server at wp-content/themes location. 4) Remove the wplms_modern folder in your current theme. 5) Upload and unzip the .zip file in your server. 6) Done.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Groups Activity Template Broken’ is closed to new replies.