Groups in wplms

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Groups in wplms

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    we want to make a directory group or something similar but not manually 1- in this page groups will be Classified like Grade 1 appear groups that already classified before for Grade 1. 2- also the button to enrol its redirect users to cart or checkout (like a batch in course).
    Veronica
    HI 1. you can use group types for this and in our elementor groups directly block you can choose "group_type" 2. well this is not available but yes we have to build this for batches
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Hi Veronica, 1- ok i will check it 2- can you add this in trello and mention its important for us and others
    Veronica
    I need to discuss this with teammates if this is possible and then share the conclusion here
    Veronica
    hi yes we are going to add this I think you have the link to the Trello card for the same!
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    any update?
    Veronica
    hi the need is: cart link on enroll button right! this is fixed with the last update of the batches plugin please check with that
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    yes, i know that you talking about and works well. i'm talking about make the group in group directory to be like batch. for example when students open any group and this group is a batch it will redirect him to the payment
    Veronica
    means you want that when the user clicks on the join button it redirects for the payment!
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Groups in wplms’ is closed to new replies.