GT – Appointments / allows reusing a slot

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments GT – Appointments / allows reusing a slot

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    Hi, I have the problem that when I want to Book an instructor and a slot is already taken by other student, the slot doesnt apear, which is normal, but when other student look for the shcedule of the instructor, the Slot doesnt Apear but it let the user (Student) book the slot, even when it doesnt apear. Please check too, when I select other slot that is available and before conmirm I goes to select other slots, it let me select the slot that is nos available. please check the video: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cYiVYd50Fd    
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    Hello @Diana, now you can use the same credentials admin. yes feel free co create an student account to make your tests. Kind regards.
    Diana
    Participant
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    Ok, I will waiting the fix. thank you.
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    Hi @Diana, this include the fix of this issue and this one too? https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/gt-appointments-select-a-slot-as-student-and-it-show-me-all-slots-in-profile/ I mean the 3 days you need include the solution of bouth issues?
    Diana
    Participant
    @Otto, Yes, three days from now. I will provide solution for both issues
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    @Diana, tree days from 1 day ago, not from now, I hope recive the fix this Wensday. Guatemala timezone. You told me 1 day ago tree days. not from now. please @Diana, give priority to my cases, as they are stopping me from implementing my web page, and there have been many cases with this Plugin. Thank you.
    Diana
    Participant
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    Thank you @Diana! Kind Regards.
    Diana
    Participant
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    @Diana My Site is not live jet, I already told you that, im wating the corrections of all the issues I have reported to WPLMS to go live. Anyway, another day wated. I hope tomorrow both issues are fixed. Kind Regards.
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • The topic ‘GT – Appointments / allows reusing a slot’ is closed to new replies.