GT – Appointments / allows reusing a slot

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments GT – Appointments / allows reusing a slot

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    Hi @Diana, I have been waitng and nothing... what happend? do you have solution? please update about the issues. thank you.
    Diana
    Participant
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    @Diana, how is the fix, im lose my money with you, I have waiting a lot of time, please attend my issues. Two weeks, is incredible doesnt know anything from the resolution of this issues. Please Answere.    
    Diana
    Participant
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    Hi @Diana, please try to fix the problem, you have my credentials and I dont understand Why at the begin you can enter and now you cant,  you didnt share even the file, and is a long time again. please help me. im loosing the hope in WPLMS.  what a shame .
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    Im wating Diana for the fix.  what happend?
    Diana
    Participant
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    Diana, Yes I recived the email, but, AGAIN, there is not link from WeTransfer, Shrare from here please, or sent correcly the email, I dont have a Link where can download the file.  
    Diana
    Participant
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    I don't know what part of "I have not received any mail from WeTransfer" "I have not received any link from WeTransfer" you don't understand. How complicated is to attach the link in the emails you sent to me, or how difficult is it for you to enter to my site if you have the access to copy the files. the impression it gives me is that you are taking time and that the errors have not been corrected. What a bad service, what a bad service and what a bad service that you really provide. And remember thar there is an other issues opened. https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/gt-appointments-select-a-slot-as-student-and-it-show-me-all-slots-in-profile/ https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/gt-appointment-rejoin-meetings/      
    Diana
    Participant
    Okay Got your point. Please revert your site back as I replied on one of your thread. So I can work directly on-site without sharing any file with fixes
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • The topic ‘GT – Appointments / allows reusing a slot’ is closed to new replies.