GT – VideoEncript Features and service

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments GT – VideoEncript Features and service

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    Hi, I Would Like to know more about your service of VideoEncrip, your page doesnt has enough information.  What I would like to know is:
    1. I would like to get the 30 days Free Trial, but when I enter to get it, only give me "60 minutes free video conferencing minutes"

2. When I Buy $10.00 (600 minutes) how it consume the time? if I have 1 Instructor and 1 Student in the same conference, and the duration is 60 minutes, how it works? I mean is 60 minutes per sesion with the instructor and student? or is 60 minutes of student and 60 minutes of instructor, total consumme 120 minutes per sesion?

3. How works Pay on Demand, please give me details.  and details from Pay per minutes too please, same of the point 2.

4. What other features are? for example, recording the sesions how it Works?

Thank you for your time and I hope recive more information from here then your web page. kind regards.  

Diana
    Participant
    @Otto, I think all these queries are already answered by Mr. Vibe when you posted on ThemeForest comment section Point 4 was not answered there so I am replying here Recording the session starts working when you will enable the checkbox  from LMS > Settings > Appointments Tab > Recording the session But showing the recorded session anywhere on site is not available right now
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    What bad sellers are you, please tell me where can I make this questions, or where I have answered in themeforest by Mr. Vibe? In your answere, then where I can See or is saved the recorder session?  
    Diana
    Participant
    @Otto, No sir, we are not bad sellers. It's just that I informed you here that you already asked these questions in ThemeForest comments section and Mr. Vibe Replied on that(each and every) question Point 1: Yes, in free trial you will not get 600 minutes, for that you have to purchase the addon Point 2: 600 minutes of 1 person = 100 minutes for 6 person conferences. And you can also check your left minutes by logging in to your account on wplms.io then go to accounts section and there it will show left minutes you have Point 3: I didn't get this point of yours can you please explain it to me a bit Point 4: Features of Appointments listed here http://wplms.io/downloads/wplms-appointments/ As you are using minutes, the recording session enable feature is already there in LMS > Settings > Appointments But we are not showing the recorded sessions anywhere(not implemented yet)
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    Ok. thank you.
    Diana
    Participant
    @Otto, Can we close this topic if the topic related queries are clear to you?
    Otto Aquino
    Participant
    yes.
    Diana
    Participant
    @Otto, Thanks for confirming. Closing the topic
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘GT – VideoEncript Features and service’ is closed to new replies.