H5P Auto Submit

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues H5P Auto Submit

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    AzzX
    Spectator
    Similar to this issue: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/wplmsh5p-update/ When a user finishes a H5P quiz it auto submits, probably not ideal as the student is unable to see what they did wrong. It would be better to use the inbuilt submission process which then would allow the use of H5Ps check answer and retry options. I see you have a solution that adds a filter:
    adding a filter in quizzes to not to hide the content after submitting the quiz
    Something like that may work.
    Veronica
    hi can you please share details with us so we can check the same on your site
    AzzX
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well yes you are right but what you are asking is actually not available since h5p does not retains its results for the user as of now therefore we better remove the view in such a case.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well that solution for v3 not for v4
    AzzX
    Spectator
    Not sure I follow Learnpress uses H5P and uses the submit button to capture the score - only when the button is submitted. WPLMS grabs the result as soon as the last question is completed and hides h5p from view. It makes h5p unwieldly in this case. The thread above https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/wplmsh5p-update/ you had a filter to stop this behavior, can you please share the code that would be awesome. Kind Regards
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    On that thread it was version 3 which user was using but you are using v4 which is handled completely different way . Currently its not available .
    AzzX
    Spectator
    Is there any option to have H5p use its own inbuilt checking system the same way Learnpress, Learndash, Moodle and the rest implement it? If I can look at the code for V3, I may also be able to modify it for V4. There's also threads on here where you have done this for V4 also. Kind Regards
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Soon We will try to add options to hide or not hide the content as soon as the quiz is submitted in the h5p addon . Please ping back for a reminder .
    AzzX
    Spectator
    Thanks Alex That would be fabulous.
    AzzX
    Spectator
    Any updates for this? Kind Regards.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Update wplms h5p to version 2.3 and add this code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin :
    add_filter('wplms_h5p_data_script_args',function($ars){
                    $ars['show_always'] = 1;
                    return $ars;
                });
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘H5P Auto Submit’ is closed to new replies.