h5p quizzes points in students statistics

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting h5p quizzes points in students statistics

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    yawika
    Spectator
    Hello! I record explanation video to show what issue I have. H5p quizzes results are not in the course quizzes statistics. https://youtu.be/XFapDtul-nQ Every student ask me about why they get o from 40 points for exam[le if they do everything right..
    yawika
    Spectator
    And also I would like to know if student click save test but not submit test, will h5p points be saved? Cause sometimes students would like to start quiz, then click save results and then come back to the quiz in 1 hour, 1 day or later .. So I have 2 qs: 1) What should I do to make h5p points calculated in test results, so students won't see that 0/40 points... 2) Can they save their save progress of quiz questions but not submit entire test (questions with h5p).
    yawika
    Spectator
    I kindly ask you to help me with this qustions, as all my student right to me the same question why I got zero if I make all questions ? Thank you in advance for reply ..  )
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    yawika
    Spectator
    You can close the topic, everything is ok now :)
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘h5p quizzes points in students statistics’ is closed to new replies.