Having problem using Vibe shortcodes

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Having problem using Vibe shortcodes

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    IBSP
    Spectator
    Hello, read the message below
    IBSP
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    IBSP
    Spectator
    IBSP
    Spectator
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This seems like a permission issue in the script. The (v) icon loads a popup in the text editor, it seems that popup script is not having proper permissions. Please login via cPanel in your server and recursively apply the file permissions at 644 and folder permissions to 755.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The next issue of buttons not working could also be connected to permissions. To further debug this, please share WP Admin details of your site, so we can login and check this
    IBSP
    Spectator
    IBSP
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I know you gave us the admin but as already told you that the problem is related at file level , this is not at all related to theme or any of its plugin's code . There is a php file which is fetched in the popup for the contents . I looked into and find your .htaccess having 100s of rules in it in one of which you are redirecting deliberately from accessing the wp-content/plugins folder which is why the popup content is being redirecting . This is the line I guess : RewriteRule ^wp-content/plugins/.*.(?:php[1-7]?|pht|phtml?|phps).?$ - [NC,F]  http://prntscr.com/q3rtmz I had to put my 3 hours in order to find this out which was your duty in first place to check as the nature of the issue was server related . Please double check your .htaccess files for such rules for security and then check the popup .
    IBSP
    Spectator
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This most likely looks like a job of security plugin. The .htaccess file could be modified by these plugins, of course the security rules are more of guidelines. The wordpress bydefault requires only 8 lines of .htaccess and you can simply copy and paste it in your .htaccess file. https://wordpress.org/support/article/htaccess/ p.s : I was not aware that the credentials of your site is already shared in some topic.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Having problem using Vibe shortcodes’ is closed to new replies.