Header Image not displaying

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Header Image not displaying

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    MentalEdge
    Participant
    I am getting the following error for the homepage header/slider that is no longer displaying: Deprecated: login_headertitle is deprecated since version 5.2.0! Use login_headertext instead. Usage of the title attribute on the login logo is not recommended for accessibility reasons. Use the link text instead. in /home/customer/www/mentaledgenow.com/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5234 When I go to the page, I also get another error: Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/customer/www/mentaledgenow.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-customtypes/metaboxes/meta_box.php on line 676 Can you assist with this or let me know why this is happening?
    Diana
    Participant
    I have version 5.6.2(wordpress version), and this is a notice so you can ignore, but if it causing any functionality related conflict then do inform me here
    MentalEdge
    Participant
    As I mentioned in my original post, the header is not displaying on the homepage.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I can see the header : https://prnt.sc/106kccw can you please share a screenshot or something to check this up?
    MentalEdge
    Participant
    As the error link says, this is for mentaledgenow.com.
    Veronica
    hi just checked with the above link and it is showing the header here http://prntscr.com/107n3ji
    MentalEdge
    Participant
    It is the slider that isn't working. I guess I wasn't clear enough in my original message when I wrote header/slider. That section of the page is not displaying. It is white until you see the content "Meet Shaun"
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, Please share your admin credentials in private reply for this site. So that I can check. It need to be editted with elementor if slider is not present there then you can manually import slider.
    MentalEdge
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Header Image not displaying’ is closed to new replies.