Header menu different on pages

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Header menu different on pages

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    shasindu
    Participant
    Hi there, The header menu is different on the pages I have made, vs the pre built pages into the theme (My Account, Create A Course). On the pre built pages, the menu sits slightly below the logo and for the pages I have made, it sits next to the logo. https://shdigitaltest.com.au How to I make it consistent? Regards, Shasindu
    Diana
    Participant
    @shasindu Uncheck the checkbox of main menu in wp-admin > Appearance > Menus and save changes Then again check the checkbox to show the menu as the main menu and then save. Check and Let me know. If this fix the issue
    shasindu
    Participant
    Thanks, that has worked for most of the pages. Now it is just the Contact Us page which is inconsistent. https://shdigitaltest.com.au/
    Ava
    Hi Please add the custom css code to WP Admin – Appearance – customize - custom css - publish .page-id-143 header.sleek.transparent { background: #0a0001; }
    shasindu
    Participant
    Thanks that has helped on the Contact Us page. The My Account and All Courses pages extend the header out creating more black space. Is there any way to keep it at the same level as the other pages?   Also, is it possible to remove the grey line showing above the menu option?
    Ava
    Hi Shasindu Issue 1 : to remove the grey line showing above the menu option Please paste this custom CSS  code to WP Admin – Appearance – customize - custom css - publish .elegant header nav>.menu>li>a { border-top: none; } Issue 2 : My Account and All Courses pages extend the header out We have two options here, I. We can decrease some blank space from the header II. But for making both the page same level as the other page, we need to remove the extra content present in the header of the page as there is no extra content present in other pages other than logo and menu. Paste the custom css code to WP Admin – Appearance – customize - custom css - publish I. For decreasing the header blank space .page-id-0  #title { padding-top: 40px !important; } .page-id-58  #title { padding-top: 60px !important; }   II. For making the page same level thus remove the content .page-id-58  #title .pagetitle { display: none; } .page-id-58  #title { padding-top: 47px !important; } .page-id-0  #title .pagetitle { display: none; } .page-id-0  #title { padding-top: 47px !important; }  
    shasindu
    Participant
    First issue has been resolved, thanks! For the second issue, I have added in the custom CSS code but the My Account and All Courses header is still bigger than the other pages. I removed the "page title" from the My Account page to see if it would help but the header is still bigger. Any suggestions?
    shasindu
    Participant
    Apologies for another message but I have created another page titled Blog and News, which also has an extended header? I assumed it was only the pre built pages. But I assume I must be able to get rid of it as the above CSS code worked on the Contact Us page? https://shdigitaltest.com.au
    Diana
    Participant
    @shasindu Yes, the header is different as compared to the home page. The header width is more than the home page. The custom CSS code given by @Ava is page specific. The effect will be visible on those selected pages  
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Header menu different on pages’ is closed to new replies.