Hebrew Language Support

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Hebrew Language Support

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Hamzamughal
    Participant
    Hy, I am using WPLMS4 and I want to change some headings like start course, take this course, continue course, coming soon all these headings which appears on a course. How can I change to hebrew? I have seen some of your videos but they are very old and I think they are for older versions. So, please help me with this one and install all the plugins setup, whatever it takes to enable other languages. Thanks
    Hamzamughal
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Hamzamughal
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Hamzamughal
    Participant
    ARE YOU SERIOUS ? Why do you do this to me ? I have given you a lot of information, just to avoid any delay. JUST COUNT THE NUMBER OF HEADINGs I told you and you are showing only one heading to change the text. I am talking about all these to change. https://prnt.sc/v5ugcy https://prnt.sc/v5ugh9 Please install all the required Plugins to change these texts to other language.
    Diana
    Participant
    Hamzamughal
    Participant
    Ok. I understand, you dont know hebrew. No problem. Could you please do one thing for me ? I have installed Loco translate and i have tried changing private,coming soon texts by following the link you shared for documentation. Please change only one word in WPLMS plugin in Loco, "Private" that appears on course at my home page to any string like Private Test and also help me with procedure that you will follow for changing this text. I will do the rest
    Diana
    Participant
    Hamzamughal
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Hamzamughal
    Participant
    would it be possible to show me where/how to change myself? because it's content related. meaning, same english words on different pages will need different translation I think in that screen change of yours, some steps were skipped
    Diana
    Participant
    Hamzamughal
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Hamzamughal
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Hebrew Language Support’ is closed to new replies.