help finding strings

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues help finding strings

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    diego
    Participant
    Hi guys, I would like some help where to find these strings to translate:
    • SUBSCRIBED FOR FULL COURSE:

• ESPERANDO APROBACION ADMINISTRADOR: (waiting for admin approval). How do we modify this? The user just signed in for a free trial, and it requests admin approval. Can it just be auto-approved as the message is misleading to the user?

ticket

Jackson
    Blocked
    please find these in wplms theme woocommerce plugin vibe custom type plugin vibe course module plugin.

---

this can be done via loco translate you have to search the string and then translate it. search this in

themes and plugin one by one.

yes this can be happen with the help of loco translate plugin.

refer to this tip: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-loco-translate-plugin/

you need to translate every string from all plugins and theme. translated them one by one. On every update local files will be affected so that you need to put these translated files into global folders. it will prevent string loss from the update.

here is how you can achieve this.

Note: in this, I am using my local test setup site language which is "Português do Brasil". you have to select your site language.

Always sync and save the pot file 

Note: Always copy local .Po | .Mo files into the global folder. it will prevent from translation string loss while updating theme/ plugins

1. then goto wp-admin > loco translate > theme/plugin > theme name / plugin name.
    2. Copy author file to system file.
    3. the author stands for local file and the system stands for the global file.
    4. once your done copying. from now you have to translate a string in global (system) file.

These steps should be followed for all plugins and themes in which you are making any changes.

diego
    Participant
    Thanks @Jackson!
    Jackson
    Blocked
    is it done bro, please confirm so that i can close this topic.
    diego
    Participant
    yes, it is done bro, close the topic!
    Jackson
    Blocked
    topic closed. best regards.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘help finding strings’ is closed to new replies.