Help needed to clone current homepage.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Help needed to clone current homepage.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    naginenisridhar
    Spectator
    hi, <span style="line-height: 1.5;">help needed to clone existing homepage and modify sections, right now it's not letting us clone homepage and editing via visual composer not workin g, it just sits at loadIng.</span>
    naginenisridhar
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    sandy
    Try using this plugin to clone the home page: https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicate-post/ Let us know if this helps.  
    naginenisridhar
    Spectator
    I did tried using that as well, i changed the settings to duplicate post to allow all roles and all posts, pages for editing. When i click on clone or duplicate it redirects to POSTS section in backend but nothing shows there and doesn't see anything in drafts also and when i clicked on edit the page itself , VC just sits at loading. But clone and duplicate , editing all word fine for other pages.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I checked your site and found no content in your page builder with no content but still the content is visible on home page . I guess the data of your home page got corrupted and the home page in fornt is cached . I tried to replicate the issue at our test site but could not . I successfully duplicated the home page in my test site . As issue seems to be site specific, please try contacting the post duplicator plugin also on how it is not able to duplicate the post . FOr the visual composer please again check js errors on the Vc  edit page .
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Help needed to clone current homepage.’ is closed to new replies.