Help with Installation

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Help with Installation

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    VVUUREPL
    Participant
    Hi, I am really frustrated. I uploaded the WPLMS ACADEMY demo. Everything is now again a mixture of the previous theme and the one uploaded now. Can you kindly clear the casche and upload the entire workable theme WPLMS ACADEMY demo. Please its urgent as I am falling behind deadlines and cannot work. PLEASE HELP! Many thanks Philip
    VVUUREPL
    Participant
    Hi, Can someone just acknowledge that the support team is working on the problem please? Regards Philip
    Diana
    Participant
    @vvuurepl, Yes, we are working on your site. Please wait
    maximus
    Hello Philip Yes your site looking like a mixture of everything. Do you want to reset it completely. Please remember one thing that on resetting the theme,Your all data will be erased. So please confirm us before resetting the theme.
    VVUUREPL
    Participant
    Hi, Yes please. I have lost all my data this morning when a support person uploaded a totally new theme. Kindly reset completely and please load the  WPLMS ACADEMY demo. Apologies for the inconvenience. Many thanks for your support. Regards Philip
    VVUUREPL
    Participant
    Hi Maximus, I also now have problems with WPBakery that I purchased and installed. See below message please: Can you please follow the instructions to remove This could happen if you cloned site that had license key stored or if the domain was changed or if the license was not activated correctly. You have to deactivate license on the WP installation manually. You can do so by following these steps:(as far as possible) - I will then try to do the rest please.

1) Add the following code to your theme functions.php:

add_action( 'init', function () {
    if ( isset( $GET['forcedeactivate'] ) ) {
    delete_option( 'vc_license_activation_key' );
    delete_option( 'wpb_js_js_composer_purchasecode' );
    }
    } );

2) Login into your website dashboard and visit: website_domain_here/wp-admin/index.php?forcedeactivate

3) Remove the code added in step 1.

4) Login into our support portal: http://support.wpbakery.com/ and under licenses: http://support.wpbakery.com/licenses deactivate it from the existing url.

5) Activate the license as per: https://wpbakery.com/video-academy/activate-wpbakery-page-builder-wordpress-license/ df2d0182-2b39-4095-b1b7-9dbc115399db Many thanks Philip
    VVUUREPL
    Participant
    Hi Many thanks for your help. I will try my best not to disturb you quickly. Regards Philip
    VVUUREPL
    Participant
    Hi I do not know what is happening. I make changes to the Home page with the editor and save it. When I display it does not show.  Do you know what is wrong or perhaps a setting? Kindly assist soonest. Thanks Philip    
    maximus
    Hello Please check your site. I have installed the theme with demo 7 on your site. So now you can check your site. if you face any problem in this setup please let me know.
    carrubfi
    Participant
    Hi all, I have tried to install the the in WP but I have the same issues "<span style="color: #000000; font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;">The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable"</span> Can you advice me to fix this? pls. The WP press was installed and host in Azure. Tks. Carlos
    VVUUREPL
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    maximus
    @carrubfi Welcome to WPLMS forums. Please create your own topic , it is considered impolite when you start replying on other's support topic. if we need to check site we can ask you credentials. if i ask you credentials on someone's topic and if you share your credentials , they will get an email with your credentials. it is not good for security reason.   also share some screenshots for better and fast support.
    maximus
    @Philip Yes i am understanding your requirement but can you please share any screenshot of those what you want. And also tell us that on which page do you want it. Screenshot will clears my confusion.
    VVUUREPL
    Participant
    Any feedback please?
    VVUUREPL
    Participant
    Hi, Firstly apologies for following incorrect procedure.

I made some progress. Thanks for your help.

1. What can I do to get the Company logo in the centre/middle of the home page

2. Remove the words 'Setup Menus in Admin Panel' on top banner. Also when I click on tab courses it displays an image over the space where the logo and navigation tabs are. I have deleted the image? (This has been resolved)

3.Is it possible to set-up the that the part with logo and navigation tabs scroll down please? Not the blue top banner.

Not sure how to attach of the Home Page. Regards Philip
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • The topic ‘Help with Installation’ is closed to new replies.