Help with Purchasing Plugins

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Help with Purchasing Plugins

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    VVUUREPL
    Participant
    Hi, I would like to purchase ad ones but neither Paypal or credit card credit card option works. See below screenshot. I purchased WPLMS from Envato and the credit card was accepted. Please help. Regards Philip
    VVUUREPL
    Participant
    Hi, I tried to purchase plugins such as chat, using  https://www.instamojo.com/vibethemes/ See chat info with Instamojo below. Sandesh We don't support international payments on this seller's account </div> </div> </div></td> </tr> </tbody> </table> </div> </div> </div></td> <td class="jx_ui_html_td" style="border: 0px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; box-sizing: border-box; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; vertical-align: bottom;"> I request to contact seller on any other payment alternatives </div> </div> </div></td> </tr> </tbody> </table> </div> I am based in South Arica and can purchase via Envato. Any other payment option, please? Regards Philip
    logan
    Hello, then you can contact to mr. vibe on [email protected] he will guide you better.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Help with Purchasing Plugins’ is closed to new replies.