Help with units not displaying

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Help with units not displaying

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    VVUUREPL
    Participant
    Can I please get a reply - It was an urgent topic logged more than two weeks ago.
    Mk
    First of all, Sorry for the delay in solving it. For solving any issue, we need to know the cause of the issue. But in case of your issue, The delay in solving was due to these reasons.
    • It's a totally new issue for us.
    • I am unable to replicate this issue at my end (my local setup).
    • I tried to find the cause in your site's admin section( your wp-admin) but did not found anything.
    • We need to check your issue in the backend code so we asked for FTP 2 weeks ago. but till now you haven't shared.
    Refer here and check when we asked FTP for the first time: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/help-with-units-not-displaying/#post-226587
    Sir, we are also human. we try to give our best. Some time due to miscommunication or confirmation, delay in issue occurs but that doesnt mean we are not trying.
    Now for your query:
    why do WPLMS Support need the FTP Credentials - surely the WP Admin functionality should allow the admin user and or support to make changes and rectify problems?
    Yes, you are right, we can do most of the testing by wp-admin. But the only problem is, In the case of wp-admin, we make changes on the view panel. some time while checking and adding code, the site started giving 404 error and due to 404 error, we could not undo changes. That's why we prefer testing or changing in code using FTP.
    the reason for the request now - after two weeks to share the FTP or c-Panel credentials?
    Sorry sir, but we are asking for FTP from last 2 weeks. Refer when we asked for the first time: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/help-with-units-not-displaying/#post-226587
    Hope you understand our situation. I am asking for FTP/C-panel once again. Thank you.    
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘Help with units not displaying’ is closed to new replies.