1 week, 6 days ago thesanwebParticipant
Hi, thanx for the help. I would like to do some small customization on my WPLMS install. Which is on this dev domain, https://cursolaexpansiva.pugle.net/
1. I would like to translate the login box, where u insert ur username and password once you press login, as for now appears a string saying: Translated not Inciar Sesion which is the translation for spanish, below the login box, says contraseña (means password) which is correctly translated, so guide how to change that.)
Here is an screenshot of the issue i just mentioned: https://imgur.com/a/AvADz6s
Also below the username and password boxes or form, there is a register now link, i would like to take out that as well.
Also i see there is an issue of the login button, once u press login after u inserted ur credentials (the login box doesnt show any status of login situation like loading bar, just stays static and logs in if credentials are right, think there should be a login status loading bar. or something like this, https://www.istockphoto.com/es/fotos/loading-bar
2. Also i would like once the user bought the course of course, and he gets his username and password via email once he logs in, he should be redirected to the course page area, not necessarily the course he bought, but the courses link where he can see, the courses available and the one he bought, which he can continue to participate
3. Also would be nice, once he logs in, on the user menu, or this menu, https://imgur.com/a/mzKh5kJ He sees a link, like Courses, so he can directly press the courses link and go there (in case the 2. issue i mentioned is not possible). Cause all he can see on the user menu area, is edit profile, notifications and sign out.
4. Also, some areas of the profile area, is not translated, like here, https://imgur.com/a/yzl8DTi Where can i translate this kind of strings.
6 days, 10 hours ago thesanwebParticipant
- This topic was modified 4 days, 1 hour ago by Mr.Vibe.
Hello, any help?3 days, 12 hours ago VeronicaModerator
your topic moved into the thread section that’s why there is a delay in response
1:strings can be translated using the loco translate plugin
you need to follow these tips.
tips regarding loco translate:
make sure you are checking the string in the correct plugin
if you face any issue then you can create a topic in the translation section
and it shows this… in this section http://prntscr.com/12vnisv
you can set student and instructor login redirect http://prntscr.com/12vnn78
3.well it is possible please goto>>wp-admin>>appearance>>menus>>
and for this option, you need to click on this option and select the BuddyPress option here
4.please check https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLQ0t9bfWb8
NOTE: we are following one topic = one query
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.