Hide admin menu from instructor.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Hide admin menu from instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mike Jones
    Participant
    Hello, we have been facing some issue regarding the Instructor user role. * Is there any way to remove the admin menu item from single course page course navigation when accessing as an instructor? We just want to give the minimum access to the instructor. * We want to hide the activity and forum tab from the BuddyPress dashboard nav menu. We successfully remove those by 'bp_actions' hook But from 'instructing course' sub-menu they again appear. how do I remove those? We're currently using WPLMS 3.9.
    Diana
    Participant
    Point 1: This code will work for you, add in wplms customizer plugin ---> wplms_customizer.php

add_action('wp_head',function(){

if(!is_user_logged_in())

return false;

$user = wp_get_current_user();

if(!empty($user) && !empty($user->roles) && in_array('instructor', $user->roles)){

?>
    <style>
    	.single-course #item-nav #admin{display:none !important;}
    	</style>
    <?php
    }

});

Point 2: According to the code https://prnt.sc/110njxf It will remove tabs only for instructor user role
    Mike Jones
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    Mike Jones
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    I got your points, Let me check what we can do at our end, and then I will update you here today
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide admin menu from instructor.’ is closed to new replies.