Hide Batches on Course page

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Hide Batches on Course page

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    carrie
    Spectator
    I really need to hide the batches on the course page, with css I can only hide the batch block and not the title. How can I do this? I was hoping documentation would help be answer for myself - but there is still nothing up, and the forum has not been updated with help either, which meant I had to disable the plugin. Please advise asap. Thank you
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    You're correct in identifying that the batch heading should be included inside the batches division which is loaded on the course description. Thanks, I have added this fix in today's batches plugin update as well.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    So after today's update v 1.2 you need to add following css to hide course batches : <span style="color: #222222; font-family: Menlo, monospace;"><span style="font-size: 11px; line-height: normal; white-space: pre-wrap;">.single-course .</span></span><span style="color: #222222; font-family: Menlo, monospace; font-size: 11px; line-height: normal; white-space: pre-wrap;">course_batches{display:none;}
    carrie
    Spectator
    I don't see any updates ready yet? When will this be available?
    Etrain
    Spectator
    Also looking forward to an update for this.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    the update is released. USe .course_batches{display:none;}   for temporary fix. We're going to add batch display options soon in the plugin.
    jimmertek
    Participant
    I added this to custom CSS on appearance customizer but the batch course is still showing in view all courses.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the courses that are added in bacthes will be visible in all course page though. hiding the batch course is not available in wplms as of now . You can hide the courses from students that are added in a batch .They will see only the courses of their batch only . To enable this please goto wp-admin -> lms -> settings . at the bottom enable " Enable Batch Course Visibility switch " . then in batches you will see the batch particular settings for this . refer : http://prntscr.com/b2cdxo  
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide Batches on Course page’ is closed to new replies.