Hide certifications section from Public View

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Hide certifications section from Public View

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    ajacks
    Participant
    Hi, Currently certifications are being shown on profile.... can we restrict their view to only the user who has those certificates and not anybody else? After a period of time there are a lot of certificates showing up on a profile.... or if not possible - can we remove it from showing on the profile? thanks
    Mk
    can we remove it from showing on the profile?
    yes, you can. Go to Course (Front end) -> Admin -> select user -> click on assign badges/certificates to students -> select remove certificate and then assign Refer: http://prntscr.com/o91d8h  
    ajacks
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    Put this code snippet in your wplms-customizer.php Go to Wp-admin-> plugins -> editor -> select wplms-customizer plugin -> wplms-customizer.php and copy this code. Code: add_action('init',function (){  if(!is_user_logged_in() || (is_user_logged_in() && !bp_is_my_profile() && !current_user_can('edit_posts'))){    remove_action('bp_before_profile_content','wplms_show_profile_snapshot');  } });    
    ajacks
    Participant
    Hi Mk, This does not seem to work.... also when it does will it hide Courses from instructors profiles from being shown as well? please guide
    Mk
    I checked at my end. it looks like this: http://prntscr.com/o9ur6z
    If you think there is anything missing in it please reply. Also, reply if you are not getting the same screen.
    ajacks
    Participant
    Mk
    Please share FTP credentials in private reply to check this issue. it should work fine. please review one more time. Go to (BACKEND) wp-content-> plugins -> wplms-customizer ->wplms-customizer.php and add above code if not added.
    ajacks
    Participant
    Mk
    ajacks
    Participant
    Mk
    ajacks
    Participant
    ok thank you! please close this topic! Excellent support... you'll should have compliment button for support provider on forums! regards
    Mk
    Hey @ajacks, Thanks for the kind word. It's our job. The better we work the better we grow. Ask me if you find any issue again. have a good day.
    Mk
    Dear, for all my efforts, I hope you wouldn't mind writing a detailed review about your experience with WPLMS and our customer support. Here: https://themeforest.net/item/wplms-learning-management-system/reviews/6780226
    If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again. Closing this topic. best regards friend.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide certifications section from Public View’ is closed to new replies.