Hide "check quiz results" button

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Hide "check quiz results" button

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rarego
    Spectator
    Hello, As posted in (https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/hide-quiz-results/) we need to be able to hide the "check quiz results" button. I know there has been an update pending for more than a year now, but we need a solution in the meanwhile. Is there any css / custom code to hide only this button? I tried with: .quiz_next {display:none;} but that also hides the "start quiz"  button which is not convenient.   Thanks for your support.    
    rarego
    Spectator
    Ok, I think I sorted it out by myself. I copied the file single-quiz.php (in the wplms theme folder) to my childtheme's root folder. Edited it and commented lines 47 (After the first "}" !) to 49. To comment it you can just add "//" at the beginning of each line in your file. That keeps the "Check Quiz Results" button from showing after taking the quiz but allows the other buttons (i.e: "Start Quiz")   Hope it can help someone else with the same issue.    
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for the update that the issue is resolved. There are two ways of hiding the check results: 1) Using a custom css. 2) Using the child theme as you did. Your method is correct. Since the issue is resolved, so closing the topic.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide "check quiz results" button’ is closed to new replies.