Hide Course Sidebar / Registration

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Hide Course Sidebar / Registration

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    gelebrin
    Spectator
    Hello, 1. how to hide take course sidebar for single courses(I want some of the courses to have this sidebar some not) how to achieve that?? (http://prntscr.com/j1f2da ) 2.  I want to create Custom role or Level(I don’t know which) to achieve following: If for Example Registers someone with Role/Level “number 1” he will have access to for example 3 custom courses for 7 days. And when someone registers with Role/Level “number 2” he will have access to different courses for 30 days. How to achieve that? 3. I tried it with Membership Pro created level but I wasn’t able to achieve that…
    1. Also in Settings there is custom redirections for only student and instructor – and there is only some of pages I can redirect them to, but what if I want to redirect to different page???

2. And also If I create different role, How to create custom redirection for this role too?

Thank you so much! Please give me detailed instructions… And multiple way instruction to achive that. Thank you

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, 1. It requires custom code to achieve this, let me know if you want this. 2,3. The thing you want can be achieve by membership pro plugin. You have to make 7 days of subscription for level 1 of multi courses as you want and make 30 days subscription for level 2 for a single course. 4,5. Use any third party plugin to achieve that.
    gelebrin
    Spectator
    Hi. 1. Yes I want if it's possible please give me code :)
    Diana
    Participant
    @gelebrin Can you please tell me for which course you want this sidebar to be visible and for which courses, this sidebar will not be visible. Is there any specific condition you want to achieve.  
    gelebrin
    Spectator
    For free courses I want to entirely hide sidebar I can hide only start course button but not sidebar and when for example choosing empty sidebar in options. There is Empty space and it is annoying
    Diana
    Participant
    @gelebrin Okay sure, I'll share the code with you in my next reply. Thanks for clarifying your requirement
    gelebrin
    Spectator
    Hi there, any update? :)
    Diana
    Participant
    @gelebrin, One more thing, For free courses if I'll hide the entire course sidebar then how will the user access that course because the start course button will also be hidden
    gelebrin
    Spectator
    I want just description to be shown in this case and I dont want star course button on it
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide Course Sidebar / Registration’ is closed to new replies.