Hide courses from directory & pages

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Hide courses from directory & pages

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well its showing in search coz you are checking it when you are logged in as admin . It wont show if for the students and teachers ,please check it when you are logged in as student .
    huandras
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
      well that is not course that is course's product having same name to hide those as well please try adding this code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin : add_filter('pre_get_posts','wplms_exlude_courses_from_directroy1',9999999); function wplms_exlude_courses_from_directroy1($query) { if ( !$query->is_admin && $query->is_main_query() && $query->tax_query) { $excldd_prods = []; $excluded_courses=vibe_get_option('hide_courses'); foreach ($excluded_courses as  $ex) { $excldd_prods[] = $ex; $product = get_post_meta($ex,'vibe_product',true); if(!empty($product)){ if(is_array($product)){ foreach ($product as  $p) { $excldd_prods[] = $p; } }else{ $excldd_prods[] = $product; } } } $query->set('post__not_in', $excldd_prods ); } return $query; }
    huandras
    Participant
    Hi Alex thank you for your work. I inserted it, but I can find the course. Do you have more idea?
    Veronica
    are you sure about this! because you have the same name of the product as course. it's not course it's product! try one thing just delete the product once it will moved in trash. then check it is visible or not. then again restore it from trash and check. revert back here dear! if you feel any trouble. #staysafe
    huandras
    Participant
    Veronica
    hi, it's for sure that the code you add in "CUSTOM CSS"  is not going to work! because you have placed it not wrong place! @Alex told you to put this code here. i hope now this will work for sure!
    huandras
    Participant
    Hi Veronica Thank you so much. You are right. I was careless. I past the wplms-customizet.php now works fine. Brilliant support. Thx your support. Can you still check the certification problems? "I made a certification and the picture and date are not displayed. and the edge of the image is not visible https://1drv.ms/v/s!AjiDrAIdi45FiHP2ws00bYMhT1Rt?e=hibFbQ BR Andras
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please adjust the height of the certificate to atleast height of your image .
    huandras
    Participant
    Veronica
    i have tried to check this on  your site but i think you have changed the password. but you can also follow these tips: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9mXInbmFGY https://wplms.io/downloads/wplms-pdf-certificates/ but if you face any trouble the please valid credentials we will create testing certificate for you.
    huandras
    Participant
    Veronica
    huandras
    Participant
    Veronica
    checking...will update you soon and will provide video too.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide courses from directory & pages’ is closed to new replies.